Man that happens to me all the time left arm numbness fast race heartbeat sometime chest pains sweating and I go to the ER and they say everything is fine my primary doctor also

You need to be checked for Nocturnal SVT. There are medications that can help.

All sounds like me. My mom was diagnosed with supra ventricular tachycardia or SVT. She has the same sensations as all of ypu describe and what i get. Especially the funny bone numb sensation and the feeling like you need to cough. With myself i start panic right away and make things worse. Never been tested but im pretty sure its svt. Im dumb though and i run to a bottle of red wine to calm my nerves.

You ever think when you sleep on your arm and as soon as you get up the blood flows fast because it's been sitting in that spot for a while and it's trying to get back to normal

Hello im 23 and live in ireland and i am awaiting a geart and lung transplant. I get the exact same thing you have. It might be nothing but it might be very serious also go and get checked and ask about wearing a halter machine for a while so if it happens again it will record it. Best of luck

My Arm Is Numb & Tonight For The First
Time My Fingers Went Numb To. My
Husband Thinks That I Might Be Trying
To Have A Stroke Because A Lot Of My
Family Had Heart Trouble & My Mother
Had 2_3 Strokes Please Help

I have this and I'm a nurse no one can figure it out

yes, and after doing PT and multiple tests, i have no answer and no improvements

I do why do you ask? Do you have any idea what this is?

I too have SVT.....I often would feel a "racing heart" but within minutes it would get back into a normal beat. One night it continued for over an hour. Went to ER and they have to stop my heart momentarily and restart it to get it in sync. My heart rate was from 170 to 175 and would not go down on its own. They did testing had me on oxygen, did blood work to rule out heart attack, and hooked me up to EKG and blood pressure cuff. That is when they made the decision to start/stop my heart....scary...Kept me a couple days and Diagnosed with supra ventrical tachycardia (not sure of spelling). I can have a an ablasion performed to stop the blood from entering an artery that it normally does not go through in the heart. When this happens the heart goes a bit crazy.....up to 176 beats a minute until the blood finds its way back into its normal route. The doctor claims it is not "dangerous" but I still get scared when it happens. The dr in the hospital where they kept me for a couple days put me on verapamil which slowed my heart rate and made me tired.. I saw a local cardiologist after I was out of the hospital and he said I didn't need that but if I had another episode I could take that medication to slow down my heart beat but it takes a little time because it is in a pill form. For a few years I never had it again but recently I have had 2 episodes within a few months an needed to take the verapamil. I keep a finger oxygen/heart rate monitor so I can immediately tell that it is not my imaginiation. I put that on my finger if I have that feeling that my heart is racing and sure enough it will give me a reading.

I am quite gratified to hear all the different stories relating to either palpitations, tachycardia or other forms of rapid or forceful heartbeat. I suffer from AF but which is under control. However frequently I get what I call a Super Beat which makes my left arm and hand tingle which is alarming. I suppose I have had over 50 episodes of this particular problem but I am still not sure what the actual cause is as it seems to affect the nerves of my arm and sometimes my face. Would love any comments.

If you get it again stop thinking and focus on your eyes, it will go away

Hi. Am experiencing the same thing with my heart and the doctor are not taking me serious.I'm very worried about my condition cause I play soccer almost everyday.It's start with been dizzy from end of March then I couldn't preform on field. At that moment the was nothing wrong with my heart but after June the dizziness disappeared, the heart started raising for no reason. So please if you found a way to solve this problem please inform me am worried. My email is ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Sounds like a panic attack ... You won't die with this so when it happens again just tell your mind your fine as you won't die . Trust me been there

I also have the same symptom of palpitations and numbness in hands but sometimes I get numbness in legs too where my legs become stiff when walking and funny feeling around chest area. And twitching muscles around mouth and eye areas. It's scary. Have done eeg, ecg, echocardiogram and blood test but nothing showed up. Breathing exercises only slightly helps.