Hey there,
I have this rash on my stomach, just next to my belly. It is reddish and it itches like hell. In the middle I is whitish with little stab. It looks a bug bite me. What should I do?

Hey there,
Probably it is some sort of insect bite. How long do you have this rash. Probably it is nothing, depending where you where when this bite occurred. If this doesn’t get better in few days, I would visit a doctor. Actually I would visit doctor already. I guess you’ll get some cream to ease the itching and maybe you’ll also get some antibiotics. I guess it is nothing serious, but not going to doctor, it is just not worth a risk.

Its probably Herpes. I had a rash on my stomach and found out it was Herpes. Get treatment

idk what kinda rash you have but it could be a nicol allergy which can be caused by the nicol on the buttons of your jeans...i have this problem good luck gettin rid of it if thats what u got!

I have a rash on my stomach as well from where my skin rubbed the metal part of a belt- I think. It itched badly, and the infected skin wouldn't stop oozing clear-ish stuff (dried, like bits of flaky, dead skin). I've taken to avoiding belts and jeans with metal buttons... not sure if it's the same thing, but mine is going away. Lotion and not scratching did the trick...

I have a small rash that keeps on coming back when I wear one of my older belts... I think that the clear coat is wearing off and the less pure metal is causing the problem.