I've seen a few posts about this but they all seem to vary a little from what is happening to me. I noticed these little pink-ish bumps on my elbow that itch (mostly when I notice them). It also hurts (very little, but noticeable) when I put pressure on that elbow. I have had these before, seems they jump elbows if I am remembering correctly. They happen every few months. Last time they happened, it was during the summer and everything I read said that the warmer weather was causing them. But, it is the middle of winter in Western Washington and, its pretty cold, yet they popped up anyway. Any ideas? 

Well I have experienced this an I realized I was not lotioning enough so used baby oil and Lotion to stop it.

I get the same thing and I think its Granuloma Annulare. Topical steroids and antihistamines help. Staying cool especially when you sleep is important.