Hi, I have been bulking for about a year. The results I have achieved seam to be my maximum. I made this conclusion based on the fact that I weigh the same for almost a six months period. Therefore, I need your help. Since I have reached bulking plateau, what am I to do next?

Hi, it is normal that you reach bulking plateau in a six months period of time. Usually, people that are in your position, start a workout program that will shape up their muscles. Also, they still have some days of the week reserved for the "old way" of training. Since bulking is made in order to build up the muscle mass, this way they still preserve what they have achieved by bulking. Therefore, I suggest you to do the same. Talk to a professional trainer. Ask him to develop a workout program for you that will be a mixture of shaping the muscles and "keeping" the mass.