Hi, I'm your average skinny bloke. I am sure that you know how embarrassed I am when I go by some build up guys. The shame is even greater if my girlfriend's there with me. I am desperate to look like those guys. The problem is I want to be as them in the shortest time possible. Can you give me any advice on how to put on muscle mass in no time?

Hi, and first of all let me say that I know what you are talking about. Like you I was skinny all my life until I decided to do something about it. First of all I decided to start going to the gym. After some time I noticed that I was stronger and could lift more weight, but what I couldn't notice were my muscles. They didn't grow at all. I have talked to some of the guys at the gym and they let me in on the secret. "If you want to build muscle mass fast you need to change you training program", they said. First they explained that when you lift weights your muscles are being injured. After the workout they heal themselves and the result of the healing process is muscle growth. When you train you have to lift heavier weights in fewer repetitions. This way you cause more damage to the muscles so they have to do more work to heal and the more they work the stronger and bigger they get. I followed this program and the result was amazing. However don't try this program on your own no matter how eager you are. Talk to the trainer at the gym first because he will help you to put together a workout program that will be right for you

hi guthry, im a 15 yr old male and im going on holiday soon and i was wondering if you knew of any ways that i could increase the size of my biceps and the difinity of my abdominal muscles and pectorals? (w.e pecks you know) in about 3 weeks. I dont wanna be like Arnold but i wanna be more defined. i have descent pecks anyway but i never realli did anything to get them how they are, so i wanna keep them, or make them better.

and i wanna do all of this at home

thanks