Hi, I have decided to get my body in shape when I realized I have developed a belly that was really getting in my way. I have been weight lifting until I have developed enough muscle mass. But, now I have another problem. I am afraid to end the workout since I fear the fat will return. Should I keep bulking?

Hi, I think that there is no reason for you to continue bulking up. You said it yourself that you are happy with the way you look. Bulking up is a choice of professional bodybuilders or sportsmen that have to be prepared for the challenges that are expecting them in competitions. Also, people who have great metabolism belong in this group. They are called heardgainers and need a bodybuilding plan just for muscle gain. Since you are afraid that the fat will return, you can continue to do a regular workout. This will prevent you from getting that fat and the muscles will remain. But now it would be wise for you to try to shape up that muscle mass. Talk to a trainer about the workout program that could help you define your muscles.