Do you think I could be doing fitness on my own? I am regular with my fitness and gym activities but I got bored of going to the gym and the crowd doesn't thrill me anymore so do you think I could do fitness and have gym activities in my home and do I need to have some personal fitness trainer.

Well I don't know what would be the best advice for you. I work on totally different bases I like preparing myself for fitness and gym it makes me feel better if I just think of going there. I never though of having my own fitness gym at home, god you will need so much space and than again the personal trainer that would be coming to you… I think that going in gym for fitness training is the better option at least is so for me. It is in gym where you learn how to do your fitness training properly and yet this crowd might make you even feel better.