I had a miscarriage 2wks ago and was doing fine, a bit sore from all the cramping during the miscarriage but not in my back. Now i've had pretty severe low back pain for three days. not constant until yesterday. my belly feels bloated too. I can't stand straight or lay on my back or stomach, can only find relief curled up in the fetal position, and this doesn't last. No other symptoms of infection(this was my first thought) no fever, no discharge, no more bleeding. Is this normal because of the trauma of the miscarriage(i was 10 or more weeks along) or should i be concerned? i just want to feel normal again...

I am so sorry that you have lost your baby. I can’t even imagine how that must have been hard for you. What have happened? I mean what was the cause of that unfortunate event? Is your partner with you?

My sister had two miscarriages and after first she didn’t feel almost any physical pain only grief. After second one she was all sore something similar like you but the doctor said it will pass and that there is no reason to be worried. He instructed her to be in bed for a few days and not to lift anything heavy.

After few months she got pregnant again and everything went fine. She was very careful through the whole pregnancy. It wasn’t easy and she had a great support but it is manageable. So head up and rest your body so you can try again as soon as possible. Good luck!