Hi I'm 15 and I masterbate a lot. I read something about how if you masterbate a ton you can get bumps on the penis. Well today I woke up and I grabbed my penis and felt a bump I looked and it is kind of big. About the middle of penis between testicles and head of penis. Well it doesn't hurt/itch at all it is just a little red and at the top it looks like has a little yellow spot like a pimple on someones face you know. What is it? I have never had sex so...

I have heard from different sources that these types of things happen just like a pimple as you said it just appears on your penis, and is formed on there just like a zit forms on ones face. do a little bit more clean up after masturbation use a wet washcloth to get grease and possibly dried/wet semen off of your penis and im pretty sure you wont get more. also wash your hands possibly before you masturbate or just clean your hands when ever they feel gritty/dirty I guess only info i can offer ya.