Okay forum, this is not a major deal but is certainly something that will irritate me and I want to find out what the heck it is. And I hope it doesn't get bigger. Okay, I am 40 and still get break outs, but I know this is not a pimple. I have a new puppy and wonder if it's possible is from a scratch from her that I don't recall getting. Anyway, so I wake up thismorning and it looks like I have dried food above my lip and under my nose,(I'm thinking way gross, this isn't like me) so I take a face cloth and wet it and wipe it off. So I find out, it's not food it's a scab and under it is like a welt, that kind of goes from just under my nose to above my lip. I'm 99% sure it's not a zit, and I'm not going to pick at it, I put neosporin on it, but does any one have aclue what the heck it could be, or how I can treat it so it at least goes away a little before work on Monday?
THANNNNKS

okay I am going to guess that it is a bit of infection from a puppy scratch, the scab was from the scratch I can see if I look close the tiniest scratch, and so it is swelling because in sensitive spot for one thing and some sort of infection. Any tips on if I am right what I should do, just the neosporin?