So as of right now I havent had sex with anyone besides my girlfriend in the past 7 months. About a month ago i noticed a small cluster of red bumps on my pubic area and they all have really really small white tips at the top of the bump. There were also a few above my pubic are where hear grows from my treasure trail. They dont hurt but are sometimes itchy (not too ichy but noticable), so that automatically ruled out herpes for me. Yesterday morning i woke up and noticed about 6 more bumps of the same type, except now they are on my actual penis. I am thinking about going to get an std test, the only thing that comes to mind is genetal warts but they arent white or collyflower-like. I had sex about 8 months ago with a girl who later told me she was diagnosed with some sort of hpv, so this is why I am alarmed. Is it even possible for them to show up 8 months later? I do not want these to keep spreading, but with no health insurance is it worth going to get tested?

i have the same thing. have you had any luck finding out what it is?

That sounds more like a heat rash or just irritation.

Did you shave or trim your pubic area recently?

Do the white tips look like tiny pimples?

I would just keep the area clean and dry. Talcum powder would help remove moisture from the area.

If it doesn't go away in about two weeks or if it becomes worse, go see a dermatologist. Tell them you don't have insurance and most of the time they will give you a discount for paying in cash or with a credit card.

Molluscom contagiosum. Get imiquimod