I'm 16 years old and I've had protected sex numerous times in the past couple months (all with the same partner). For the past couple weeks I've noticed red pimply things on my pubic area (far away from my vagina). Normally I shave down there, so could it be razor bumps? However I've also noticed my butt has a couple pimples too and also around my butt-hole is very red and itchy (I've never had anall sex though). The pimples on my pubic area are red and are slightly itchy and when one popped it was just blood (no puss or anything). I'm very concerned about what this could be?? I want to research it throughly before I go to the doctor because it's very embarrassing.

hi i have answer for your problum dear its bio argnizams effect you can use any anti biotic and falgel
fagel for 10 days and anti bio tic for 2 month constntly any thing more u want  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use