I'm 17 years old, and I'm already self-concious enough as it is... I can't even look at myself in a mirror because I see small pimples on both areolas, and when I pop them, pus comes out yes, but they don't go away. On my bum, I have red bumps kind of like razor burn all over both butt cheeks. Except I don't shave there. I just want them to go away, I feel like complete c**p about myself because none of my friends have them and whenever I say something they look at me weird, and I feel like I'm the only one out of all of my friends who has to deal with this. I'm very clean and I shower and wash my body every day, but they're still there. I know everyone's saying not to worry, but I just want them to go away because someone's made fun of me for them before, and I've been going out with my boyfriend for 2 years now, I've seen him without his clothes on a bunch of times, and he hasn't even seen my boobs or my butt because of these problems... I just don't want this to go on forever. Please help me. :-(

Okay, look at this website regarding your "pimples" on your aerolas. They are not actually pimples, and popping them is not a good idea. ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed
Secondly, the pimples on your bum are not that big of a deal and are more common then you'd think. You can use your face wash on your bottom to help clear them up or use a body wash designed to rid your skin of pimples. Neutrogena Body Clear Wash works wonders.

I'm 19 years old and I have both these problems. There are ways to deal with them and others are just the way we are, not much you can do. Your perfectly normal so don't beat yourself up over it.