im 22 yr old female and ive been getting pimples on my buttock on and off since i was 13. i never went to a doctor coz its emberassing but it got so bad that whenever im intimate i have to keep the lights turned off. ive been getting a lot lately and even though i dont touch them they still leave this huge dark mark. i heard that on men this can be caused because they are hairy, id like to say that im a bit hairy for a girl but its tiny pil not hair that you would get rid of. does anyone have this problem? can anyone tell me of some home remedies or some creams to help? or why i keep getting these pimples?

I'm 38 and I've got the same problem.
I'm grossed out by it, so I can only imagine what my partner thinks.
Help!

You can use the same regiment back there as you would on your face.

First off, try to keep the area clean and dry. Change your underwear often especially if you were active.

Here's the regiment I recommend -

1. Salicylic acid face wash - use it every day or every few days if it irritates the skin
2. Gentle facial cleanser - use it morning and night
3. 2-2.5% benzoyl peroxide cream - spread on a thin film at night

Finally, wash your bedding at least once a week.

Good luck. :-)