Hello, I am 17 years old. About 2 days ago I received a "ha****b" from a girlfriend of mine and it turned out to be disasterous. First things first, the "job" took an hour and a half. While she was doing it, I noticed that her fingers were irritating my skin a little to the left of my penis, but she switched positions and then it stopped. Well I woke up the next day, with a red rash on the spot where she had rubbed. It was very tender, raised slightly, and painful to touch. After a day of soccer and rest that night, I woke up the next morning to worse results. The rash had enlarged and white pimples had formed where my hair was growing. I can't really ask my parents to take me to the doctor because it's very awkward, so I am trying to figure out what's going on before seeing someone about it. I'm pretty sure it isn't an STD because the last time I had sex was in the middle of June and the outbreak happened right after the ha****b...Please help!

More than likely she just rubbed your shaft raw, removing some of the protective layers of skin and the hair folicles got infected...theres nothing to be transfered to you as far as an STD, handjobs are very safe. Just put some neosporin on it and you should be fine. If you get in this encounter again, ask her to use lube or lotion...doing this kind of act without lubrication can be harmful if you have sensative skin, but you already know that.

me too. Do they realy hurt and have a rash all through your pubes with white pimples?