I am 17 and ive been having sex for a few years now, Recently though with my new g/f when we started using condoms ive seem to have gotten a few pimples On my shaft ive been watching them cause STD's scare the c**p out of me but it doesnt seem like its wrosening but looseining up ive only had them for 3 days and since it was awhile since ive had sex if the condom rubbing on the shaft could have caused this. Answer would help greatly. Also if squezed white stuff does come out

If the white stuff came out of it, then it is most likely a pimple and definitely not an STD.

I have never heard of a condom causing pimples but maybe that excessive lubrication and excessive oil contributed to pimple formation-I don’t know-I am making guesses.

It is quite possible that this was just a coincidence and that the pimples showed up just like that. If you had a reaction to the condom, it would most likely be a rash, or redness or something like that than a pimple.

Pimple-like formations usually form on the shaft but they are rarely squeezable. These pimple-like formations are harmless and are called sebaceous prominence. They don’t go away (or may with time) and don’t require treatment.

If your “bumps” do go away, it would mean they are ordinary pimples.

i had sex with a girl back in august 2006, it is now almost december 06, these 2 pussed up pimples are still there.. they dont hurt, dont bother me, dont do anything but look nasty i wana pop them cause im embarassed dont wana go back to being sexually active wita girl til these things are gone... just makin sure they pimples though i used a condom and everything doesnt sound like a STD or nothing of some sort right? i dont feel i need to hit up a doctor cause it really hasnt gotten any worse just more pussed up like its closer to popping on its own.. so whats the input?

it could be a pimple cause they can grow everywhere. anyway don't pop them but if you do then wash with warm/hot water to bring the puss to the surface don't worry it'll drain on its own then use antibiotics if not they are a pimple leave them ALONE