For the last year I have been having break outs of tiny itchy white pimples around my chin, the next time around my nose and now around my eye. At one point I thought it was Herpes so I got some Acyclovir cream and it actually made it worse. I try not to pop them but if I do only water like stuff comes out. I have been putting neosporin on this last break out and it has kept it from spreading too fast, it still takes weeks to get rid of.

The only pattern I notice is after I have a fever or a bad cold within the next week I have a break out. What could these be?

Thanks for any suggestions

Hi there, that sounds unusual. What you break out with I do not think that they are actually pimples though--they might actually be a rash or something like that. Have you been to a dermatologist about it? I think it would be a good idea.