um i got these litle pimple on my penis had them for a while dont no what to do they dont couse pain or ithines sometimes i even forget there there i had them there for a couple of months i dont no what they r tehy look like litle pimples and a lot of them i dont no what to do i'm kinda emberaced to go to the docktor, my friend was teling me about this infection i think caled athletes penis could u tel me what that is ?
8-| i'm geting kinda woried

I have little pimple both on my glans and my shaft. They are different. Those on the glans look like small pin-heads, and are white bumps. There are a lot of them on one place. They don’t bother me. Those on the shaft look more like pimples white one stuff in but this white can’t be squeezed. None of these cause any trouble.

What exactly are yours like and where are they situated? How many of them do you have (approximately)?

hey i have the same thing can anyone help?

I have it too only when i have an erection and there is a lot on the bottom of my penis and about 20 on top also If i masterbate at a certain point i have to stop because my bottom starts hurting and then it goes away but its like stopping me from doing it

i've found that if you get a pair of tweezers and pluck the hair that is growing from them, that they quickly go away. after plucking apply some neosporin or aquaphor onto your penis and it clears up in about a day.

Ok, Im 15 and have the same problem, im sure it has nothing to do with STD or any thing, i've had an Vairy of STD tests, and they came up clear, they best this to do is to leave them, use some neosporin, but you dont wanna open them (pop them) ok, this could let more infection come in and you may get worse thibgs then these, so, please dont pop them, unless you want something worse so leave them for a week....if they dont go use some neosporin

(i leave them for a week or so and they go and dont come back till 2 - 3 months im sure its just like spots on your face and such)

Hope it helps! :-) Dont worry! :-)

hey, im 17, and i also have the spots around the glans and some underneath. i've had this problem for a while now. it's really embarrassing, but dont worry i've done alot of research on the internet and its totally natural, they're called 'Fordyce spots' and 'Sebacious Glans' there's nothing that can be done to get rid of them.
and people can't catch anything because of them.
i hope i've put your minds to rest.

If they look something like whats on the wikipedia page theres nothing to worry about:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_papules