HI
I am an 18 year old female, and have had a brown, almost raised bumps on my cheek. At first I did not worry about it but over the past year or so I have developed many more of these little brown-ish/skin coloured bumps all over my face. They have spread quickly around my eyebrows, chin, forhead, eyelids, cheeks, and upper lip and never dissapear. Before they form, I get itchiness on the area, and the next day they become visible. I have been to two different dermatologists, however none of their treatments have helped. This is not a form of acne or spots, as they do not have white or red heads.
They have become very irritated since yesturday. I keep itching. If you can help me in any way or give me advice on how to cure this problem please write to me. I am desperate. :cry:

i don't know you 

They might be skin tags? If it is, they're harmless and can be removed via cutting, freezing, or burning. Hope that helps!

Hi, I guess its toxin, cause I have the same problem. Have you been sleeping well & drink enough plain water. Mine occurred a year ago, went to few doctors and was told it is some kind of disease. I'm lucky that I met a Chinese TCM and he told me that I have stress, not sleeping well and lack of water and that is why the toxin went up to my face. I am still under medication, Its been 3 weeks now. I hope that you have recovered.