If we just eat rice for dinner is it increases my fats?

I heard brown rice can increase cholesterol.  I know that doesn't answer the question but something good to know.

It's true that Rice are increase the fats, but rice also not good for every one mean,

there are various disease are generate by rice.because rice are produce by water in high quantity of water, itgrowing in water , cook in water and need maximum water after eat the rice.. if we can't take water after take rice our kidney problem increase and if we take water after take rice then fat are increase ,, its last statement that rice are  have some benefits but have more losses for health ....

Yeah this is another source of get gain weight because brown rice is another source of get gain body muscles and body fitness also.Eat one time my suggestion is that evening is best time for eat brown rice and after do walk........

Rice is rich in carbohydrates. Too much carbohydrates intake can turn into fat. Moderation is the key to proper diet and nutrition.