I am 5'0 and weigh 138lbs-140lbs. I am 13. I need to know how to lose weight. The fastest way, before the end of the summer. I am tired of being fat. So someone please give me some advice. Any suggestion? I've limited myself for about 2 months. I stopped drinking soda completely. I now drink water. If I want something sweet to drink, I have orange juice. I try to only drink a glass of it, then the rest water. I don't eat breakfast anymore. I barely have yogurt @ lunch, and for dinner I have whatever I cook. Sometimes spaghetti, or something. At night I walk 3.2 miles. That's my day, yet I barely lost 2 lbs. I need some help please.

if you can't go to gym, do more exercises, eat more vegetables and less carbohydrates [pasta] and less oily stuff... you should be able to lose weight..

I am concerned that so many young people are having weight gain issues. Since I struggled with a bit of a belly when I was a teenager and now a bigger belly as an older person, I did a lot of research. What worked for me was changing my eating habits. I went gluten free, sugar free, and lactose free. Basically it meant no bread, soft drinks, dairy including milk and cheeses. I still eat eggs, a lot of brown rice, all the veggies and fruit I want. Since last August I lost 28 lbs w/o exercising. I'd would think the exercise would be beneficial, but due to serious joint probs that is out for me. I take NO appetite suppressants and even may wake up in the mid of night with a sweet craving which I satisfy with fruit. Hope this gives you some hope.