Good day all,

My younger sister Ella wants to start with this rice diet solution weight loss program. She doesn’t know a lot about it, so I think that I am a great support in this moment for her, because I was following this diet program for a while. But, since that was a long, long time ago, I forgot what she needs to eat or to cook. To cut long story short, I don’t have any recipe, and I was really wondering can you share some recipes with me from The rice diet solutuion?

Some yummy and easy to make recipes?

Thank you! 

Hey there,

If you can’t find it, you should order the book from the internet. You can find it, trust me. Because, I do know some recipes, but I don’t know a lot of them. Cook book is pretty amazing. You can find anything in it. From this diet program, I really love brow rice with a little chicken breasts. You cook the brown rice in the water. Do not add salt at all. You can decorate it with some vegetables, such as tomatoes etc. Chicken breast you should cook on olive oil. Combine it all and enjoy your meal. They are pretty simple but delicious.

Hey there,

I have to say that I am interested in this diet program for a while now. The main reason why I didn’t follow it was exactly the same thing – I didn’t know where to find the recipes. I mean, wherever I try to find some, I was not able. My friend has a cook book and she told me that she will gave it to me, but nothing :)

So, I really would appreciate if you can share some recipes here as well. I know a lot about it, but I don’t know almost any recipe.Thank you! 

Hi there,

The cook book is always a great idea. I don’t have so much recipes when it comes about this diet program, but I know a few that can be helpful, until you buy this book :) I love elvis almond butter and banana sandwiches. Banana sandwiches are actually my favorite meal when I want to eat something sweet and when I want grab some snack. You need bananas and black bread. It is amazing, and when you put some almond butter in it, I am sure that you will enjoy.

Have a nice day! And, of course, enjoy your meal! 

I was eating that banana sandwich like a thousand of times, but I didn’t know that this one was from this diet program :) It is really delicious and it is an amazing snack as well. It is true, it is really, really hard to find recipes online.

My friend has three or four books, and she told me that she is still missing some recipes, because she is following this diet program for a while now.

I really would like to help you as much as I can but it is really hard to find them.

Book is always best solution ever :)

Have a nice day! 

Good day,

Yes, it is hard to find but it is not that impossible. Those recipes that are a little bit complicated, you can find in the books, that is true. You should always consume brown rice, that is first step :) You should definitely try brown rice with apple, celery and tomatoes. You will need two cups of brown rice diet, one stalk of celery, a couple of cherry tomatoes or cherry, one apple, half of a lemon. First, you need to cook rice, then toss with the tomatoes, chopped apple and celery in a large bowl. Squeeze lemon into it and enjoy!