I DON'T EAT A LOT
I JUST HAVE A BREAD FOR BREAKFAST AND A NON FAT MILK
A CUP OF RICE DURING LUNCH TIME
AND A BREAD OR SOME FRUITS DURING DINNER

I'M ALSO EXERCISING EVERY 5PM BECAUSE I THINK IT'S THE BEST TIME OF THE DAY TO EXERCISE. JOG FOR 20MINS
DO SOME LIFTING AND LOTS OF CURL UPS BECAUSE I WANNA LOSE SOME BELLY FATS
I EXERCISE FOR ALMOST AN HOUR
DO YOU THINK IT CAN HELP ME TO LOSE WEIGHT?

In response to your question, you already know that what you're doing doesn't work. I mean, you wouldn't have asked the question if it was working. Am I right?

So... what does work?

Well, let's take a look at what you're doing now. First I want you to realize that diet (nutrition) has a whopping 80% affect upon fat loss with exercise at 20%.

And one of the biggest detriments to your success of becoming lean is the affects that carbohydrates have upon your body. In your case, you appear to be consuming too much carbohydrates (ie. rice, breads and fruits) which can STOP fat burning!

My humble suggestion is to start eating more protein and some fat. Also reduce the carbohydrate foods. I know... I know, you're told by the weight loss industry that eating fat will make you fat. I assure you by simply follow my suggestion you will begin seeing results.

Just keep in mind that this is a general approach, but it will get you headed in the right direction. :-)

Hope this helped.

Max