Hello, in the last three months I have been suffering from right leg weakness, especially at night. I am always afraid when the evening is near, because that is the time when weakness and numbness appear. What could be causing this condition?

The same problem here! I suffer from right leg weakness at night too, but my condition is related to back pain. I guess I’m too tired in the evening, and my leg is first responcing to that, so its strength is decreasing. It doesn’t come suddanly, like in many other cases. In the contrary, I feel my leg slowly losing the strenght and becoming numb. I am so afraid it could extend on my other leg, and I don’t know how to prevent it! Besides numbness, other symptoms appear too, such as walking difficulty and leg paresthesia. There are some medications that can cause a leg weakness symptom, such as chymopapain and chymodiactin.