Well, today is my first day i really curious about the whole foreskin retracting. I am 15 years old, and i haven't fully hit puberty yet and my penis is about 4.8 inches (yeah i guess thats pretty sad for) . When I pulled back my foreskin I was not erect, I touched the head of my penis gently, it will feel really good, but when I take like my finger off i just had this huge sharp pain and it just felt REALLY weird. I was wondering if there was a reason for this? Is this natural? What happens if I pull my foreskin back when I am erect? Please someone help me! My girlfriend and I just started dating, and I am afraid when she is ready and I am ready something will happen when I am having sex with her, or even just a blowjob or hand job. Also, if I were to have sex with my girlfriend....if my gland was so sensitive, how would I be able to have sex with her sinec it will feel really weird and painful when I insert my penis, wont my skin go back? PLEASE someone reply!

if you touched the inside of the head you will feel this sharp pain all the time.so don't do it,

dude its normal. i was the same way when i was your age...actually, i dont know where i'm going with this? but all i remeber is that when you have sex it feels good lol, over the years your forskin will be easier to pull back and your head will feel normal, and dude, sex and blowjobs will not hurt at all.