Help i rolled my foreskin back while it was unerect and it started becoming semi erect and it hurt the skin was tighly squeezing my penis and now its flacid and doesnt hurt but the head is sensitive to a little touch ... i cant get the skin back up in either state

am i supposed to leave it to adjust to the sensititivty or something like that....

PLEASE ANSWER

i can't go to my parents untill its my last resort ...

Hey, i recently a few days ago got mine stuck like yours was and i couldnt get it to go back to normal. Im 16 and what i did that time was i squezed the glands and they got smaller and then i pulled the skin back over. If u r like me and this is the first time youve pulled it back then im not rly sure wat u can do. Is this the first time youve pulled it back? Hope this helps :-)

I think if this is the first time you've tried this then your foreskin won't be used to being pulled back and the skin will be less elastic than if you pull it back or stretch it on a regular basic. try what Kevin1993 suggested and then when you get a chance, pull it half way back every so often (not all the way back in case the same problem occurs) and your foreskin should gain some elasticity over time.

I can only suggest that. I think at your age most guys have a similar problem - i certainly did, i panicked as well.