hi everyone, im new to the forum :)

well around a year ago i didnt even have a clue that my foreskin should be going back, im now 4 month away from being 15.

A couple of month ago i couldn't pull the foreskin back on soft, but now i can however the skin was still attached to the head? ( if i make sense ) but now it is started to come apart.. so im happy about that..

however on hard it doesnt go back what so ever and when i try it hurts. it doesn't bother me at all, but i really would like it to go back. so what can i do? stretches of the foreskin?

Health Guru
Hi there are a lot me boys your age that have had this problem i have helped it is just a case of slowly stretching it when your hard.
Best time to do it is when you take a bath as the water makes the skin soft.
Start by letting it soak with the foreskin Pulled back and give the head a good wash if you use shower gel rub some on the head then pull your foreskin back over and masturbate to get hard. Once hard pull your foreskin back as far as you can until it just starts to hurt then hold it for 30 seconds once when you take a bath and again mornings.
Its a slow process but it does work.

how long will this process take?

Health Guru
A month or so just depends how hard you stretch and how often you do it.
I forgot to tell you rub some moisturising cream in to the tip of the foreskin to keep it soft and to stop splits.

ok thanks :) i was really starting to worry. 

Health Guru
When i was 13 i couldn't even get mine back soft by the time i hit 15 i could pull it back that far when erect it looked circumcised