Okay, I'm 15 and for the first time today I retracted my foreskin all the way past the head in the shower (non-erect). I've been trying for the past few weeks, but to no avail. My foreskin is long enough to cover almost all of the glans while I'm erect (except for the very very tip), but when I retracted it today it wouldn't go all the way back up. It would go up most of the way, past the bottom of the head, but it's like my foreskin has magically become shorter. It won't go back up all the way, even when I'm flaccid. It stops at about 90% of the way up, instead of going all the way over with a bit left over like normal (for me). It's as if the foreskin is folding/rolling over itself on its way back up.

I've tried pulling it in any numerous directions to try and get it uncaught. I've tried retracting it again and pulling it back up more carefully, but it still ends up rolling over itself.

How can I fix this?

I forgot to mention that when pulling it back, it does not sting or hurt. It causes a bit of discomfort, but I think this is mainly because I've never done it before and it's sensitive.

It's completely normal.

mine almost same with u, can pull backward but cant push the skin back to cover the head. and the foreskin is kinda loose sitting at the back of the head and nowadays i always just keep my head outside, any ideas to make my skin cover back the head? 

U should talk to a doctor about getting hydrocortisone, and if that doesn't work surgery is always an option.

The same happened to me today, all I did was kinda pulled the foreskin away from the penis and it went straight back to normal :O

If you don't understand what I mean, it is pulled in this direction 8====D   -->

Hope I helped!

Hi OneShortQuestion:

I think the reason your foreskin looks shorter is that you have some wrinkles in the inner layer of your foreskin. Try grabbing the tip of your foreskin and tugging on it to see if you can get the wrinkles out and get your foreskin stretched out to its full length.

If you want to make your foreskin longer keep tugging on it and it will stretch.

It's because your glans is dry and the inner layer of your foreskin is getting caught as you roll up. One tip would be to lubricate your glans before you try to roll up, that should make it easier.

Will water work, or will you ne to use lube?