hi there im 17 and only recently started pulling back my foreskin. it started to hurt at first but after i got used to it, it got easier.

i finally pulled it back all the way and noticed that the foreskin had bunched up under the head. i didnt know why that happend, is it normal? anyway i didnt want to get an errection because i thought my penis would just rip and explode!

so does anyone have this same experience and have any tips for me? it would be much appreciated.

hope to hear from you soon. cheers.

it is sort of the same with me, if u get an erection while pulled back the foreskin will "neat" up a little but its kinda uncomftable, im also waiting for a reply.

so if anyone can solve or diagnois the problem then thanx in advanced

Same problem except I have so much foreskin if I pull mine back when I have an erection I still can't see my penis head. I think if there was a record for long foreskins I would have it at 6 inches past my erect penis. o.O

what u'r facing is not really a medical condition, you just need to regularly pull back the foreskin, even when the penis is flacid.
Doing this would stretch the skin and reduce the pain experienced during intercourse. so stretch the foreskin.. give it abt a month to losen up.

If you're still dissatisfied then probably you could consider circumcission. But trust me strecthing is the best option.

ok thanx of the advise

I had the same problem, saw 2 doctors and both said it was best to get circumcised.