hi all im new here but would really appreciate your advice...

im a 26 year old female

2 years ago a lump appeared on my neck,i was sent to ent who decided it was too risky to operate then sent to macmillian for a 2nd opinion who said if it doesnt go down or anymore pop up to come straight back well ...

the lymph node stayed and another came up on the other side of my neck so i went back to my gp to send me back to ent or macmillian they basically fobbed me off,after several attempts i gave up ...

in that time LOTS more have popped up in my neck/behind my ears ,2 in each armpit,a whole cluster of them on left side of my groin that goes into my thighs ,same on right side too and even above my pubic bone , now...

after changing doctors i see a new doctor who was immediatly concerned and did a full blood count to check for any infection/etc... came back clear for infection but said im anemic AGAIN (habit for me) and slightly elevated protein in blood ,found no reason for lymph nodes to be up and keep coming up and not going back down.

symptoms; EXCESSIVE fatigue i really cant stop sleeping ! (now have nickname of sleeping beauty!)

pelvic pain which feels crampy now and again and feeling of fullness

low fever pretty persistant

bmi of 15.9 ...... lost 2 stone in 3 months ...

lymph nodes some are peasized and rock hard in my groin some are around 3 cm ALL  lymph nodes feel very firm or hard none are soft at all

now finally got sent back to hospital where they decided straight away to do a excisional biopsy on the 3cm lymph node in my groin...awaiting results...arghhh 

spleens not enlarged as far as im aware so thats good news so far :)

now heres the bit which is entirely my own fault for being nosey! but got me extremely worried...

on the day of my biopsy my consultant came to see me on the ward before the operation and he was reading my hospital notes next to me so me being me glanced over to have a little read (big mistake)

i read how it said i had cin3  YEAR AGO and was treated .... i also read ..

"i have referred this patient as i am highly suspicious of the texture of her lymph nodes... etc etc etc then said "i am highly concerned she has a heamotoligical malignancy (bad spelling sorry)! oh how i wish i didnt read that!! then in theatre whilst doing biopsy i heard my surgeon say "hm that is of concern" well! thats it thats me extremely worried!

in theatre my consultant said he will see me in 2 weeks in his clinic and if anything came up before hand he will call me personally asap.... even more worried..

am i just being paranoid or do you think it could be lymphoma ?

thank you in advance xxx

Did you find out?  Please don't worry.  I had lymphoma.  They don't know anything until they know and they should be up front with you.  You shouldn't have to be nosey.  So call on Monday and ask if you haven't.  GOOD LUCK!!