I am 32 year-old female and I have suffered from acne ever since the puberty. Since they started at the age of 14, I didn’t manage to get rid of them. My friend told me that I may try microdermabrasion. Is there anybody who had used this procedure in revealing their acne problems? Thx

You know what, you don’t need to have a mda performed. There are so many products today that you can buy on the drugstore shelves that offer the same affect. You can get beads or crystals that offer a microdermabrasion effect. Most of the new products today combine an exfoliating effect with mild and soothing cleansers, which in combination can clear the skin of debris without aggravating sensitive skin. The beads or crystal are complimented by other ingredients, such as salicylic acid, which are established tools in acne control. The combination of two powerful cleansing substances doubles your power in the fight against acne. I believe you should try one of the products first and if none of them help, you can think further of the procedure.