Hello. I'm 34 year old female and I'm really worried about my mother. She is very old but almost all her life she has been completely healthy and really never been to a doctor.
About a year ago she has developed some bone disease and I'm not sure how serious it really is. I think it has something with calcium in blood. Never mind that, her hip joints are ruined and she can barely walk right now. So, I was hopping that someone will tell me more about some good orthopedic surgeon who could examine her and possibly perform hip replacement operation. Is this Dr. Sarmed Elias good as I heard it is?

Hi. I believe your mother has developed one disease called osteoporosis because I've also had the same problem and it is caused with lack of calcium in bones and blood. Bones are starting to fracture. Dr. Elias performed a hip replacement operation on my three years back and since then- I'm having no problems with it. I've forgotten that I even had any problems with my hips.
He implanted me some new type ceramic artificial hip and I can walk now like it has never happened. No one can tell that I had any operation. Even scars are minimal and hardly visible.
He is probably one of the best orthopedic surgeons in the country and works in Chicago. Although he is a bit expensive- you will not regret if you contact him.