Guys,

can anyone tell me what I should eat for breakfast, according to somersize food list? Some easy meals, right?

I know I need to combine groceries, but I still don't know how. Do I need to repeat my meals every day, over and over again, or should I change them?

I know this is easy plan, but , as I said, I still don't know how to combine my food.

Where I can find some delicious, healthy somersizing diet recipes? Online, or I need to buy a book?

If you have any recipes, please share them with me here.

Thank you!

Hi there,

If you want to be sure what you need to eat, buy a book, where you can find all recipes and all tips about this eating plan or diet plan.

But I have one recipe, and it's pizza! Yes, healthy pizza. If you are still on the first level, then this recipe is for you. It's a protein and fat recipe.

You need: 1 lb sausage, drained, two cups of fat-free cheese, 6 eggs, tomato, and fresh mushrooms.

If you know how to make a regular pizza, then this won't be a problem for you. Bake at 350 degrees, about 30 minutes.

Enjoy!