Alright, me and my boyfriend have had sex twice. Both using condoms as protection. We are both 16. The first time on May 19th. And the second time was May 26th. My period has been regular for the past couple months. I am not on birth control, not yet anyway. I plan to go on it soon. The condom has never broken. And as far as I'm aware he has put it on correctly and what not. But my period is a week early? I don't know if its because I have just recently started having sex or if its implantation bleeding? I'm scared.. I really don't know. But that same day (May 26th) he fingered me rougher than usual, and I'm wondering if that might be the source of my bleeding or if I'm pregnant? I am unable to get a pregnancy test, if someone would please calm my worries... Help, please..

Hi it's most likey because you have just resently had sex for the first time you do bleed on your first for a while it's perfectly normal and nothingto worry about, but to make sure and put you mind at rest take a home pregnancy test about 2 or 3 weeks after you had the sex if negative which it most probably is go on the pill from your doctor they will do a pregnancy test while you are they for them to make sure thanks all the best :) c

Wake up, go to the doctor.  Please help yourself & just think about it.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use