I started my period on the 1st and it ended on the 4th. I'm not using any type of birth control. I had sex on the 6th but I used a condom and then on the 15th but no condom this time. Now on the 24th I started to bleed as if I was starting my period but it never got any heavier. I was spotting like my period was just starting to end and I am still spotting now. My stomach was hurting as if I was cramping and I took some tylenol for the pain and I haven't felt any cramps since. This has never happen to me before and I don't know what's wrong, could it be that I am pregnant or I am about to start my period. Please help me out. I really have to know.

OMG please let me know too the same thing is happening to me !!!!!!!!Did u had some answers?

yes someone pleez answer this one my gf is goin through the same thing and im scared she could be pregnant

Since apparently we all have the same question and no one seemed to have replied -- let's just go get tested.

i am having the same problem right now and i don't know what is going on? it has never happened to me before.

yah im having the same problem but im not gonna lie stress makes your period stay away longer.. i dnt knnow why it just does but like i already had my period and like it was normal but than sum days later wen i thot i was starting my period it turned out to be brownish spotting. ugh i dnt no wat it is but the more i worry the longer my period is gonna take to come back. and thats the only thing that can tell me if im preg or not..

I think it would be best to take a pregnancy test.. I'm going to if my flow doesn't get heavier..

hi i am going thourgh the same thing but i have had 3 kids already and my periods are regular i had started on oct 19 and ended on oct 16 then i had sex on oct 27 and today is oct 29 and i had some spotting but mine was light pink and its never done this before just wandering if any one has any answers please feel free to email me at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
thanks

the same thing is happening to me i had sex 4 times this week and today light bleeding.......which could be sign of pregnancy called implantation bleeding just go and get a home pregnancy test and take it!.....im going to get a home pregnancy test in 3 days and take it (because 3 days after implantation bleeding it can show up for some people it may take up to 2 to 3 weeks to tell)

The same thing just happened to me but i had some bad cramping a couple of days ago, it got worse when i tried to have sex. The bleeding can be a very bad yeast infection, could be stress, could be a std, could be a cyst that popped,or can be pregnant. So the best thing to do is go see ur doctor.

im sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you all may be pregnant! i would advise getting a test to ease your nerves. the spotting may be a sign of implantaion bleeding. if your stomachs are starting to get hard in certain place i would most certainly go and get a test ASAP!

Its true 
The same happened to me, I went to my doctor today and she told me I was pregnant good luck if its what you want 

I only had sex four days ago unprotected and started spotting yesterday. My period have always been irregular but I got one on the 4th to the 9th. I also don't have cramping but I do with the spotting. Could I be pregant and it's only been four days since we had sex

I also had my period last week its usually 7 full days but this time it was 8 full day. Now a week later im spotting but I havent had sex since June 18th.. What could this mean? Help!!!

yes this happened to me when I was pregnant with my first. I had my period had sex then spotted a week later. they say once the egg attaches to the uterus u may spot.