I'm 13 and I LOVE masterbating! But lately I've been getting bored with my vibrator and I'm not very good at fingering, so can anyone tell me 1) How to get turned on 2)How to finger ! Cause I really want a orgasm XD

Your body may not be mature enough to orgasm. Many girls can't achieve full orgasm until their late teens early 20s.

As far as getting turned on, you have to figure that out. Do you like fantasies, certain types of porn, or a fetish?

Some girls insert their finger and rub their clit. Many just simply rub their clit. You could try running a shower head on your clit or humping pillows, desks, etc. Rubbing your clit on a surface in a humping motion is often a good method.

hump a dry surface ur p***y will feel tiklish and plesurable.im 13 im a guy i tend to work out everyday im big and buff and very thick.but its hard 4 me 2 get an orgasum becouse i work out which makes me last longer,but as if 4 u just hump a dry surface!oh and PS:by you got me turned on now i have a big,solid,veiny erection;)

Maybe u can use it on mr

Stick your finger in your vagina as far in as you can, and move it back and fourth quickly.

sorry I don't have an answer for this but not trying tonsound weird but how did you get a vibrator I really want one and im 13 too

get a vibrating toothbrush. If a parent asks why just say that you want your teeth whiter and you feel this will help