Hi i am a guy and i masterbate, and im very curious how girls do it. Could some one please inform me?

they rub their vaginas

Guest wrote:

cantthinkofname wrote:

they rub their vaginas

they stick there finger up their vagina, and rub their boobs.

im a girl and we rub our clits or finger ourselves. usualy we use vibrators or electric toothbrushes to help.

8-| they repeatedly rub their vaginas until they touch a part of their vagina in which the g-spot is located therefore causing the woman to feel an unnatural feeling called an orgasm. it gives the woman quite a delight. :-D

Any of the guys who respond to this are freakin creepy! I'm a girl...obviously by my name (Faith). I put lotion all over and think naughty thoughts then caress the opening of my vagina and kneed my beasts and pinch my nipples. Then I stick three fingers in my vagina. If I get really wet, I go in and out really fast!!! Then I slowly rub my clit and get faster and faster and faster! Then I orgasm and I have my juice all over me. Then I take a bath and place my clit under the running water and let it beat on my clit. Then I orgasm and squirt all over the bathroom. That's how i masturbate...

I'm a girl (of course ;) and when I masturbate it's usually in the shower. I have a detachable shower head that you can set onto this single thick stream. It comes out nice and hard. I lay down with my legs spread and hold the shower head about an inch from my vagina. It feels so good. i usually move it so where its right above my little sensitive spot. It literally has me squirming. When i am done I have to lay there for a little it feels so amazing. Hope that helped. ;)

We finger ourselfs. Use toys. And rub our clits.

girls also hump their hands and pillows.

Girls use there hands and fingers and certain....objects to pleasure their pussies they insert their fingers into their p***y**** and they acelerate the speed on the amount of pleasure till they climax, girls can continue this process and climax as much as they choose to, some girls just start off rubbing using their fingers on ther clit. Some girls if they want, 'more' they use a toothbrush, vibrators, etc, or may just hump a pillow but what do I know I'm only 13 years old ;P xd

Girls can do a lot of thing but it can be MUCH harder thatn it is for guys. We need to find a technique that suits us and some girls never experience an orgasm

hi, im a girl and i masterbate by thinking about kinky stuff that almost always makes me wet but if not i hump a pillow or just play around abit until wet then when im wet enough i insert a hair brush (the stick bit) it feels amazing its long and hard so perfect fir the job i then move it vigerously in and out and then i squirt everywhere, i also stick fingers up not as good and rub my clit

okay, not to be creepy. ima girl, and that really just turned me on.

we make it work will we might get a play toy like a vibrator or a dildo if not we us our fingers and put it on our clit and perfect
i just think of something that turn me on so much our my bf come a lick my clit for me so no work :) u welcome

I just read about sex and i feel tingly but u dont get orgasm