yeah i heard its a lack of water in your system and i have the same problem. but i havent pasted out. i would stand up and see black spots and blury eyes. i havent sleeped more then 6 hours a night for 3 months now. idk whats goin on but i shake so bad when i sit down for more then a 10 minuts sometimes. So just try to get lots of fluid in your body.

My hearing goes funny, like there blocked but i can also hear a buzzing sound, my vision goes black and comes and goes, i get dizzy and need to sit down. Also when this is happening i start to sweat a lot, these spells only last for about 2-5 minutes and once its finished i get really cold. This has only happened to me twice in the past 6 months, i have no idea what it is or if its anything to worry about. Does anyone have any ideas?

Hello just came on to say that I recently met a friend who had all of the same symptoms as me except she had them diagnosed! I will be getting this test done as soon as I move out and get my own insurance because my mum thinks I am a hypochondriac... no mum fainting is not a sign of being a hypochondriac -_-. (my hand left hand is uncontrollably shaking while I am typing this...hmm) Anyways my friend has neurocardiogenic syncope, so if you have low- blood pressure you may want to check it out or at least try increasing your salt intake which seems to help me a bit.
Symptoms of Neurocardiogenic syncope are the following

"Individuals that are prone to neurocardiogenic syncope manifest a spectrum of symptoms ranging from fatigue, vague lightheadedness, recurrent dizziness, near fainting, palpitations, nausea, unexplained sweating, joint or muscle aches, to the most dramatic "the faint". Some people may only have one or more of these symptoms but never progress to fainting. Prolonged fatigue after a modest amount of physical activity is occasionally seen. This post-exertional fatigue can last 24-72 hours, and interferes with many daily activities.

Some develop worse fatigue after such activities as reading and concentrating, and this may be due to the fact that for some, the veins of the arms and legs dilate, thereby allowing more blood to pool, rather than constricting in response to mental tasks."
"

"Neurocardiogenic syncope is a temporary loss of consciousness associated with a drop in arterial blood pressure, quickly followed by a slowed heart rate (Grubb & McMann, 2001, p. 133).

Neurocardiogenic syncope (NCS) is also referred to as vasovagal syncope or neurally mediated syncope. The terms are used interchangeably throughout this web page.

What are the symptoms of NCS?

Neurocardiogenic fainting usually occurs while standing. Emotional stress, stressful condition and pain may trigger an episode, especially among the young (Shah, Gupta & Lokhandwala, 2003). The onset may be abrupt or associated with warning symptoms such as fatigue, weakness, nausea, sweating, pallor, visual disturbances, abdominal discomfort, headache, pins-and-needles, lightheadedness or vertigo (Deering, 2003). Presyncopal patients may also complain of palpitations, vomiting, disorientation, and difficulty speaking clearly or coherently (Grubb & McMann, 2001, p. 60.). Other symptoms that may present before a faint include feeling either warm or cold, tremors, yawning and having a bluish/purple or red coloring to the skin (Alboni, Brignole, Menozzi, Raviele, Del Rosso, Dinelli, Solano & Bottoni, 2001).

During the faint "seizure-like" activity may occur (Grubb, Gerard & Roush, 1991). This convulsive activity is thought to be distinct from a seizure disorder.

Patients are sometimes symptomatic after a faint as well. Patients may complain of symptoms including nausea, clamminess, lightheadedness, headache and malaise (Deering, 2003). Patients may also experience vomiting, abdominal discomfort, weakness, tremors, cold or warm feelings and confusion (Alboni et al., 2001). Patients who experience frequent neurocardiogenic syncope may report symptoms between faints as well, such as chronic fatigue, headache, chest pain, exercise intolerance, heart "flip flops" and an inability to tolerate prolonged standing."-

You may have a lack of iron in your blood. I did the same thing and it was because of my period. A good way to monitor yourself is by wearing gold (rings or something). When your iron drops, your finger will turn very dark. You can also look into different iron inriched foods. This may not be your problem at all but, I thought Id share just in case.

Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS, also postural tachycardia syndrome, PoTS) is a condition of dysautonomia,[1] more specifically orthostatic intolerance, in which a change from the supine position to an upright position causes an abnormally large increase in heart rate, called tachycardia. Several studies show a decrease in cerebral blood flow with systolic and diastolic cerebral blood flow (CBF) velocity decreased 44 and 60%, respectively.[2] Patients with POTS have problems maintaining homeostasis when changing position, i.e. moving from one chair to another or reaching above their heads. Many patients also experience symptoms when stationary or even while lying down.

Symptoms present in various degrees of severity depending on the patient. POTS can be severely debilitating. Some patients are unable to attend school or work, and especially severe cases can completely incapacitate the patient.

Also you are taking Beta blockers (i.e. probably Atenolol). This drug litterly blocks the hearts ability to beat too fast and slows your heart rate down by diminishing the effects of epinephrine (adrenaline) and other stress hormones that is pumped into your heart.

I have the same problem as you (of course not to that extreme), as it is most common in people with hypertension (high blood pressure). If you stand up too fast, your heart beats harder and faster, yet large quantities of blood is still down in your lower extremeties. Resulting in extremely low blood pressure in the brain. All of your symptoms is your body telling you to "lay down or I will make you lay down" so that it can level out your bodies blood pressure from your legs to your head. Fainting spells is a result of your bodies natural defense to defeat gravity as it workes against your heart.

Try excercising "EVERY" day. 1 hour before work or school each morning (cardio is the best), increase your potassium intake (bannanas and gaterade work), and pick up a pair of compression socks. They are actually used for shin splints but they do help push some of the blood out of the legs and back into the abdomen.

Hope this helps,

Jeremy

hi, i have had migranes since i was 22. i went into the doctor a few weeks ago with headaches every time i bent over and the doctor said they were stress headaches, then last week i started getting really dizzy, the shakes, and blurr vision when im dizzy. its almost like im out of it completely. so i went to the doctor again and they did test on me for diabetes. he told me everything is normal and to eat healthier. i know there is something wrong with me when i can not stay out of bed more than ten minutes to play with my kids or spend time with my husband. i even missed alot of work because of this. someone please help me? i dont want to miss out on my family's life. please anything that will help email me and let me know. im open for any suggestions.

i am 17 i have simulaur symptons i stand up my vision goes i am completely conscuious i have passed out a ccouple of times i have like a seizure where my body shakes i can even have them while i am asleep i am worried i thought it might be epilepsy as my farther had it when he was younger. i have had some bad ones i have passed out a couple of times one recently my dad got home and i stood up to look who it was and then it started first the light headed and then i just fell back on tho the chair and my body startes shaking it wasnt just one side it was my whole body

I've ready all the replies and it seems like I may have POTS but I'm not sure.
As habit, I stretch before I go to bed. Sometimes, nothing really happens, but most of the time something does. Right after stretching, my legs feel weak and I controllably crumble to the bed where I start to feel real dizzy and light headed, sometimes with a tingle sensation in my lips, my whole head, or mt whole body. As that is happening, I am aware, but my vision and hearing is blurred/muffled, and I notice and feel myself shaking back and forth unwillingly. After about 5-20 seconds, it stops with a lingering relaxed and warming sensation.
I've had this for a few years now and it has caused me to faint once and almost faint numerous times, until I was able to control, for the most part, how my body fell and where it landed. This only started happening after I suddenly went off my anti-depressant, Venlafaxine, which at the time, I've been on for 5 years. I went back on it again after a few months because the dizzy symptom scared me. Only, after being on it for a while after that, these 'dizzy spells' never went away. So my doctor prescribed me to wean myself fully onto Prozac. It did nothing for the dizziness, but helped many other unrelated problems. I think that Venlafaxine did something to my brain to cause me to have symptoms of POTS.
If yuo9 think it something else, or have any advise or anything to tell, please do. =)

I Get Headaces and feeling dissy and sometimes my eyesight goes what is it

I have read most of these comments and I have mostly all of the same feelings but I have a few more and I wantedto know if someone else did. I have been told that it is because I stand up quickly and the blood rushes away from my brain and I do belive that but I also get pins and needles when all of this happens and I will also loose control of all of my muscles but I can stand with the aid of a wall or something but I have tried to forget about it and keep moving but I just fell on the floor I had my brother come up to me and ask if I was ok but I couldnt reply it was just impossible. I have tried standing up slower but I just get more of them for a longer time but I just get to take a few more steps I normally only get to take 2-5 steps but if I stand up slowly I get to take about 8-12 steps.the other thing I have been told is it is because of my height (I'm 198cm) does anyone have any other reasons it is really scary

I started having episodes of my hands shaking a few years ago, thought it was just one of those things since I work with my hands. I've done a lot of physical work for the past twenty years and if my hands shake that was a liitle embarrassing but I would do it all over again to provide for my family. However, a year or so passed and I started getting a little light headed as I stood up and I went to see a doctor, I was diagnosed with orthastatic hypotension. Last summer came around and I was out with my guys doing a patio like I've done for the past twenty years and it was a hot sticky day that day, one of those cookers. Well a few times as I stood boy, I was seeing stars till finally when I stood up the last time took five steps and the next thing I remember is my guys shaking me saying my name and asking if I was alright or if I needed to go to hospital. I chalked it up to heat exhaustion or dehydration. Went to see doc and that's what he thought as well, and a kind reminder that I'm now in my mid forties and not twenty years old any longer. Now, the dizziness is all the time, not only when I stand it even happens laying in bed. When I wake I think before I get up to take my time and not rush things. If I forget to think, well I'll be holding onto a table, chair or wall, shaking, trying to concentrate hard enough to ward off completely passing out, some times I can pull it out, some times not so lucky. Ive been walking around in a very weird world as of late. Everything is on that bright side as if you would expierence right before you feint, it's quite freaky. Weakness is a constant, walking is a task, and work is very trying, I lean more and more on my guys. Some thing is very seriously wrong now I believe. I'm thinking maybe something with the heart and not pumping right or maybe not strong enough to compensate my bodily motions, don't know. But all I can say is, go and see as many doctors as u need till they figure what is causing whatever this is, cause you do not want to wait as I did. As I listened to the doctor I've seen for the past 25 yrs I've heard all kinds of guesses and maybes. Now I'm frankly scared to find out what it is but I know soon if I don't, I doubt I'll be around too much longer. Very scary to stretch in bed and cause yourself to get so dizzy and weak you start to shake and have to concentrate not to pass the heck out. I don't believe it's coincidence that more and more ppl are complaining of the same symptoms. I think maybe we're finally starting to get conditions that we, us humans created with all the chemicals we polluted this world with. Plus, when I hear doctors tell me they don't know what's causing something, or when they start guessing about something that so many are being effected by. Can't be a good sign.

hi, i am 14 and have been going through this for about a year. i go to get up and about 10-20 steps i feel really dizzy sometimes its so bad i fall to my knees, my vision goes blurry and black. it only last about 30 seconds, but when i went to get up about an hour ago i made it to the washroom sink and those symtoms started  but way worse i started to shake like crazy if i didnt have the sink right there  i would have fell. sometiimes if pressure if put on my arms are legs then they go numb. and also, ill be laying in bed and my right hand with go completley numb and it will last about 10-15 minutes. i have been to the doctor he suggested diabetes, did several blood test and diabetes was a no.. he suggest i have nerve problems but i am to afrad to go get that checked. i need help please.

i got a ploming my haed scke a lot can you help me

I use to play football in school when i noticed that when it came time to running i began to get dizzy. it began when i started to run lasted only a few seconds but in those few seconds I would strugle to maintain control of the right side of my body. I would lose cence of direction all i could do was try to stay up grab my right arm and pull it in so no one would notice. this continues to this day i am 26 years old and tired of hearing my health care provider tell me he's stumped. my mother thought i was faking to so seeking help was damn neer imposible. has any one else delt with this?

Syptoms: Dizzieness, Confussion, Right side of body limbs are difficult to control right hand curls at the wrist, right foot curls at ankle,

Ohmuhgosh!!! You explained it the exact same as what happens to me...I've searched this, and seem to find that some people have uncontrollable shaking, but I don't. I usually have to grab onto something fast so I don't drop, same thing with the hearing along with the instant sweating while instant heat covers my whole body. I sometimes also see bright spots when vision comes back. I'll feel really weak and not stable. This last time (which was about 15 minutes writing this) after about 5-7 minutes, a horrible headache had developed and is still going on. Central pain in the very base of my skull and radiates out all around. Migraines occur regularly with me--and on their own without any other "triggers". This can't be normal.....HELP??!?!?