This also happens to me but it happens much more frequently, at least twice a week. I haven't told anyone about it except for my best friend, and she says I should tell my doctor. Once when I had a fit I fell down and injured my back, but that's the only time it's ever been painful for more than a couple minutes. I'm not sure what it is but I have never fainted for having one.

Yeah, for the past 2 1/2 years I've had the whole thing where I stand up and I can't see but it exponentially got to where sometimes I would feel dizzy and then progressed so that everytime I feel dizzy, and NOW I get dizzy, can't see, my body goes numb, and I start to shake pretty bad! I just had one about 10 minutes ago and it wasn't until I fell and hit my head on the ground that I realized that the shaking is almost exactly like some of the seizures I've seen, helping out in the hospital. I'm 16 now and I'm worried they're gonna get worse or I could get seriously injured because of one! I need help!

Hello I have the same thing but I do take this med called Viboflavin and Magnesium. That is what my doc gave me also maybe try and drink something with calcium in it. tht should help.

I drink calcium rich smoothies a lot but I'm not sure about the magnesium. Do you know any foods or drinks that have a decent amount of magnesium?

my hushand has the same problem...but now he has a bump on his head on the right side and it is swollen..and it keeps on moving...

gailarabie wrote:

Tertoo wrote:

For several years now, I have had a problem with severe dizziness after I stand up and walk 10 -20 steps. I have had my corotid arteries checked and they are ok. I had an angiogram which was also ok. I take high blood pressure beta blocker and have changed to other types to see if it was the medicine, but the spells keep coming. Over the past 3 months, they have gotten worse. Today, after watching a movie, I walked out of the theater and made it to the bathroom when the spell started. I was shaking violently. I made to to the stall where I fell. During the spells, I can hear ok, but cannot speak what I think. I shake, especially my right arm. My vision is blurry. Over the past 4 years, I have fainted completely only twice. No doctor can seem to tell me what is wrong. Can you help?

Have you gotten it checked out?

you may have POTs look it up on google. i have it and went i mentioned it to the doctor he could give me specific medicine for it

I'm 14 and for the past few years, mostly every day I get these symptoms. I'll stand up and walk about 20 steps, then I just start to feel extremely dizzy. I have to lean against something to prevent me from falling, and at the same time my legs and my arms shake really badly. My mom doesn't really believe me, and she's saying it's not a big deal. But, it's scary. I feel like it will just get worse and worse, and I'm worried that I'll actually faint. It happens so often that I don't think very much about it when it occurs, I just lean against something. But, now that I'm seeing people with the same problem, I really want to get it checked out. I doubt my doctor will do anything, though. So what should I do?

I'm 16 and I would say that I started to notice it when I was your age. I have the same issues with my father about the severity of it and whether or not it's actually happening. I've considered talking to my doctor about it but again, I doubt anything will come of it. I've done quite a bit of research on it and haven't come up with anything. This forum is the only one I could find that mentions the symptoms. If you find anything please respond to this and let me know!

ive recently been having blurred vision, dizziness, which leads to passing out. trying to find out what this is it seems like a never ending headache ive had it for 3 weeks now ive been in the hospital several times for these symptoms. they have no answers ive seen a neurologist and he said it sounds like migraines except for the passing out that has him stuck as well. he gave me pills called sumatriptan but he has me scheduled to go back to see if it works any ideas on what it is?

i have had so many visits to the dr. for various things i think he believes i'm just weird now. numbing in legs, feet, hands and arms, no energy, thryroid problems, depression, memory fog, i have had mri, ct scans, thryoid scans, and these are only the tip of the ice berg. i am starting to feel like a science experiment. my son was reading an article on aspartame poisioning. please read it if you drink diet sodas or anything with aspartame in it. i have eliminated the diet sodas altogether, starting drinking my coffee black, and i have definitely seem improvement in some areas......................good luck

ok yea i dont get migranes anymore but i just stood up walked to the door and i couldent grab the handle i couldent see or talk and i had all i could do to just stand there and not fall my knees were really shakey and i kept like crouching a little bit

Seziures i have it im aware that its happening but cant control the shaking

ask from your mother to see a doctor and if she ignores you ask someone at the school to take you

I have the smal problem I have to sit Down but I don't completly faint but I can't talk and just shake for like 1 full min. I really hurt my arm the other day from having to drop to the ground. It's all about your water and vitimans take a lot of water and it won't happen