Try getting your blood sugar checked

I've had these issues since I was about 16-17 I get light headed, dizzy blurred or blacked or vision... I've had it happen where I almost fell down stairs... I get shaky sometimes but the worst was probably 2 yrs ago I'm almost 24 now... My vision blacked out and I was having full body shakes to the point my fiancee had to help me down three flights of stairs to our vehicle where it then stopped... I went to the doctor but nobody can tell me anything either... I had abnormal cells and was found to be in the pre stages of cervical cancer, as far as I know they got them all out... I have no idea if these are related but I too get bad headaches a lot I thought it was just my eyes so I got glasses and I still get headaches... I also have kidney and bladder problems, again I don't know if those are related.. I'm going back to the hospital due to abnormal bleeding... I have so many things going wrong with me, I dont even know where to start... Hopefully somebody can tell us what is wrong with us... Obviously it's something serious if numerous people are having the same symptoms right?

I myself have had many issues growing up, including shaking, unable to control self. I find the closest corner or wall and squat for safety till it resides. I am extremely anemic. I am on iron. 200mg daily. I've been taking it for 3 months. I am still having same issues. Seems to be getting worse.

Sounds like it could be hemiplegic migraine

I'm sixteen and I've had the same symptoms. I just wake up and I've walked maybe ten steps and suddenly, I can't see. Everything is spinning around me. I don't know what's happening but my legs are shaking and trembling violently . The first time it happened, I was walking to a kitchen holding a bowl and I didn't realise what happened but all I know was that I was now on the floor. The bowl was broken and there was a cut on my nose. I didn't remember what happened but I did remember the bowl breaking and I didn't realise that I had dropped it. My mum told me that I shook like mad but I don't even remember. The second and last time it happened was yesterday: 12/04/2016. I just got off my bed and was about to walk down the stairs when I felt the dizziness. I quickly grasped the rails to hold myself so I didn't fall. I remember not being able to see. Everything was spinning. It was honestly the scariest moment of my life especially since I was in the stairs and could've fallen down. My legs shaking and trembling is what I remember quite clearly. This has only started happening to me in the last six months and so far only twice. The first time was just a cut and the second time I could've hit my head if I fell down the stairs and died. This is very scary. Can someone tell me what's wrong with me?

my husband has the same problem and finally found out through a cmp bloodwork, he ended up in hospital with severe dehydration and acute liver failure. he said he felt like he was dying and finally found out what was wrong. he is still having the spells but needs to get more bloodwork done. seeing a neurologist next week, and mabey an ENT to see if there may be an inner ear issue. still getting bloodwork to check his liver monthly, when he has the spells he feels like hes,going to pass out and gets confused and forgets what he was doing. he has fainted a couple of times. but when we first found out the dr called after his initial bloodwork and said take him to ER now, if we hadn't gone he would have been dead within the next 2 days. also his blood pressure fluctuates up or down during these,spells.

I ussed to hve this issue several insidemts a day i started smokeing vweed every now and then and they stopped for the most part

You most likely have low blood pressure! If you have a few of these following symptons. : Black out or loss of memory
Chest pain
The worst headache of your life
If it affects your vision or speech
If it comes with a sudden loss of hearing.
It's not anything to worry about, other then visiting your doctor. Hopefully you have found something out, but if not, possibly this would help.

I kind of have the same problem. On holidays, everytime I get up I get tunnel vision until my vision competely went black, I feel dizzy and sometimes I even get some kind of spasms, as if I had epilepsy. One time the spasms were so bad I spit out all the water in my mouth and my leg shook really badly. I couldn't control my muscles at all. This usually only happens for like 5-10 seconds for me though.

The thing is, I only get this on holiday, at home I don't, and the only big difference I notice is that I drink a lot more water at home than somewhere else.