almost 2 years ago i started getting a rash on my testicles that was caused by it becoming itchy and scratching it all the time. not sure what it stemmed from, but before i knew it was something that was greatly effecting my life. now, i also have intense itching and swelling on my anus and i think it started because my other itching habit was making me so anxious, that even when i was itching my testicles i had to itch something. what can i do for this? just like everyone says, i'm embarassed about going to a doctor... even my friends and family don't know about it. it seems like thats my only cure tho.

The thing is that you need to have this checked by dermatologist one way or another.
There are many possible causes such as fungal infections, tinea cruris, scabies or other parasites, pubic lice, yeast infection, herpes, eczema, psoriasis, allergy to clothes or soaps and shampoos, etc. What ever it is, it's obvious it spread and the sooner you have it checked, the better.