i am 14 years old i weight 214 and i am have a small penis i cant masturbate cause of how small my penis is i cant even see the head of my penis yet i was circumsized. what should i do? please help

Ok where do I start? If you are 14 and are over 200 pounds you may want to contact your Doctor and have him work with you on a diet plan, I say this having lost over 120 pounds myself. You are destined to have diabetes and possibly impotence where no matter the size it will no longer work. Please do this while you are young and it is easy to loose the weight. Once you achieve this weight loss you will be pleasantly surprised to find that the fat was hiding most of what you have in that penis, I gained 4 inches I never knew I had, and your penis will grow till age 21, so you need to get the weight off now, properly under medical supervision so you do not cause any problems that might effect your health. Diabetes cured my apathy about my weight, I am glad it wasn't impotence from diabetes like so many men suffer from. Please do this and with the weight loss and the growth thats unimpeded by you weight problems, you might be real happy by age 21 with what you have. Get it done young man, I have faith in you. Don't wait like I did until diabetes nearly killed me.

This is what I have to say....I know there is much talk about a small penis being a bad thing...This my friend is WRONG!! women prefer an average to small penis because they are less likely to get hurt.... and feeling good is what sex is all about. So, I so recommend that you loose some weight because it is not good for you...but there are so many "things" to being a lover than "the penis"....leave all that you have heard behind, rent a good porn movie and take notes... Be sensitive and a good partner, this will go so much farther than the penis thing. It is true that you will continue to grow until 21-24 years of age, so take advantage of this time....put some work in your self and you will emerge a butterfly. Good luck, my friend.

I also have a small penis im 13 and im 155 pounds im afraid to do anything with my girlfriend will i get bigger will weight loss help slightly?

Losing weight= excelent idea for many reasons.
14 year old renting a porn movie= poor idea for many reasons.
1 it is illegal to rent, sell , give, distribute, or allow a minor to view porn.
2 porn is not a good way to learn how to have sex or learn how to treat a woman. The acts shown on MOST porn are not realistic and the people are not in love, they are in it for the money. Most self respecting women will not apreciate being treated in that way and most men and women do not have bodies like the actors.
If you where older I would suggest reading the post "sex with an overweight woman " on this forum. I tell how some women don't want or need a man with a large penis to enjoy sex.
Good luck on loosing the weight and developing a healthy sexuality that is appropriate for your age.

This is all true, especially the part about the kind of sexual acts depicted on porn movies.for instance, I am 50 years old and have had sex with over two dozen women , some of them pretty wild and I cannot recall a single instance where a woman asked for me and a few other men to ejaculate all over her face all at the same time. And I have never met a bus load of turned on cheerleaders who want to all have sex with me either. Porn is fantasy at best and perversion at worst. Don't watch too much or you might become jaded and never become satisfied with real life women and real life sex.

For your own sake please get some help with your weight. Don't worry too much about your penis size, lesbians have no penis at all and they are capable of having loving and sexually satisfying relationships that can last a lifetime. I do suggest that when you are old enough to think about marriage and you have found a woman you love let her know that you are willing to please her but be fair to both of you, let her know about your penis. Most women don' t need a big penis to be satisfied but most need more than a few inches. It is better to find out if you are compatible before you get married.

This is a long post but it is worth it to read.
Fact. 75% of all women can have a great orgasm by themselves with just her own finger.
Fact The other 15% need to have their clitoris stimulated with some penetration.
Fadt There are some women that can't have orgasm even if they dated a guy with a 10 inch penis
And there are the few that must have the bigger penis because of the fact that the bigger penis just turns them on.
There is actually not that much more actual physical sensation between most size penises.

If a girl is in the norm and she loves you, she Accepts your the shape of your nose, the way your mind thinks, the way you smell..etc and she will accept your small tool. But what I am about to post took me a lot of work to find out. Try to get it out of your mind that it is the penetration that is the most sensual thing for most women. (Not all women) It is the emotions she has for you that makes any contact such as holding hands that is already starting to turn her on. And if you do what I did, with my 4" penis, you may not even need to use your penis from an orgasm you can give a woman that loves you have a huge oragsm...This fact can be found by studying videos at porn sites with women that are masturbating for herself and not to turn on an audience, and of course lesbians make themselves extremely sexually satisfied and there isn't even any penis involved. So don't let a girl get your ego down if she blames things on your size.
But your ability to make love with your hands, fingers, tongue, and a little penetration and stimulation of the clitoris at the same time is something that she has the right the right to complain about. This is true in the vast majority of cases but every case, every girl is different. And every girl responds differently to sexual stimulation from minute to minute,hour to hour, day to day, week to week, and for those that have been married more than 20 such as myself, from year to year.
If you don't have the patients to read a long post then go to the forum at and speak to firefly via private message and tell her that PenisBLittle sent you. She is a living sexual encyclopedia. She's got a lot of experience with all sizes of penises and she has a great marriage with a guy that is on the low side of average.

Here is my post..............................................................
Penis enlargement doen't make a life changing event for a girl and just the stretcher adds a little length, nothing that would make you any more thriving to a women. Also sometimes the surgery is dangerous for the appearance after surgery. I suppose this is the reason why penis enlargement surgery is only done on erections that are less than 3". And that measurement is taken from the tip to then past the fat pad at the base of your penis to the wall of the abdomen or pubic bone if you can feel it. The odds are definitely very high, I would a say 90% chance that you have an average size penis that is partial hidden behind your pubic fat pad.

I've done it all and the only enlargement I have found and read that works is a penis stretcher. But these only give you a little more length and would make extremely little change for the woman to feel any big difference. Personally, from the gain I was going to get compared to the size of a penis extender that I tested, I gained and inch in length and my girth went from 4" to over 5 inches with the extender. My wife and I made a system of 1-10 around her vaginal opening and she would rate the intensity of excitement she was feeling as we had foreplay and sex. The larger penis made very little or no change to her sexual reaction. I was hoping that it would make a huge difference.But it didn't.*So I gave up the penis stretcher and the extension and enlargement*.

So I studied how to sexually stimulate and bring to a great orgasm with or without penetration.WOMEN MASTURBATE and have fun.If she rejects your penis then most likely she is one in the minority that has to have a big penis to get excited.And that is almost for the pure fact that they don't get turn on unless they are out with an elephant penis. Being addicted to size is a think that exists and you can put your whole fist and arm into some women and it still wont' make that much difference. Having said that, now you know that if there is a girl that thinks the sexual problem is because of size and blames your tools for not turning her own,offer her your fist.Now this is all in fun but if she did ever complain about the size of your penis, then you say thats why I usually use my fist and arm on most of the women I go out with. Then you can usually site down and tell each other what feels best when you are making love with her once she knows that if size is the issue than your fist and arm are always available... THOUGH IT CAN BE DONE, I NEVER HAD TO USE THIS PSYCHOLOGY. But it can make some women re evaluate things if she finds that you are not well endowed. The girls that must have the big penis like their big penises. So if a girl rejects you for being small and is merciless enough to tell you that you are small,
just let it got and you will meet a woman that can honsetly say that your penis doesn't matter.
Think of it like this. Most guys want a girlfriend and someday get married. And if you look around, you will see everything from ugly couples, fat couples, a pretty girl with an ugly guy, and ugly guy with an ugly guy..j/k. But how often to you see a girl with a fantastic body with another guy with a perfect body. Almost never. That is because we can all say that we want something but we end up very happy with someone of the opposite sex that is not even close to a playboy bunny or playgirl model.Next time you go into a supermarket, look at the variety of women you see. And most girls end up married to men far less then some guy with a big penis and good looking.
Many women cannot have orgasms through penetration alone. The best orgasm that my wife ever had was when I used my penis as she held a vibrator on her clit. Many times in porn scenes you will see the girl rubbing her clit very fast as the guy with the huge penis is doing his thing. That is because his penis is not doing the job by itself.
There are so many different viewpoints that deal with penis size whether it matters or not. Well if you have a 4" penis like me, it matters. I can't do many of the positions that most guys can do. I can only do the missionary position while on my side.This is because my wife has a bad back.
But size should not be a deal breaker. After all, lesbians love each other and are totally satisfied with their sex lives and there is no penis.
So here is my advise.
*First try to get your weight down and do exercises targeting you middle and lower abdomen.Yes I know this is a terribly tedious thing to do. But you will get more penetration and you will feel it. She probably won't. Girls tend to like girth much more than length. And even this sounds wishy washy when I studied sex. So lose some of the fat by losing weight and doing lower ab exercises. This is difficult but it is about the only thing you can do to boost your esteem.
* Become a black belt in foreplay. Porn is a lie but some thing can be used as illustrations.Study what the girls do to each other to achieve and orgasm. You may even notice a pattern.
* ask the women for advise about anything.PM a girl named Firefly. She helped me learn the ropes. As I studied I found a alot of what she said was true. If you watch a girl masturbate for the purpose of making herself satisfied, and not for a guy that wants to get his kicks, you can see that girls usually masturbate with very little or no penetration. It is all done by the most sexually stimulating spot on a girl, the clit.The clit and the nerves associated with the clit is right above the vaginal entrance where the labias minor come together on top of the opening to the vagina. This is why many women say that size doesn't matter. Because there is almost no feeling once you get past the first 2 or 3" the entrance to the vagina.Some girls like larger penises for the fact that they know that a larger penis is in them,not because of the physiologic feelings.
So get your black belt in foreplay. Watch a porn video and watch a Japanese masseur get a girl all excited just by using his hands.Once the girl realizes that you are stimulating her very much before you penetrate, there is a very great chance that you can give her a huge oragams. And a huge orgasm is the same with or without an 8" penis.
*Study and learn and definitely go to one of the girls or best Firefly on and you will thank yourself for doing that.

LAT BUT NOT LEAST... HOW TO FIND OUT WHAT WOMEN REALLY WANT..LIKE THE TOP 10 attribute that attract women.Google search it.I have seen many of them and in the top 5 they are almost identical. I have never seen penis size in the top 10 things, neither have I seen sex at all mentioned in the top 10. I did see penis size in only one list but it was in the top 15 things. Worry about working on those things that are within your control on the top 10 things that they find important.Then when you know you have them, you will have confidence. And confidence is almost always in the top 3 things.

I have a 4" penis and my ex-wife loved me and then she left me when she hung around a guy with a very big one. She just couldn't be happy with my little one ever again once she got to experience the big one. She didn't realize how much more exciting it was to be with a guy with a big one. You think that if she really loved me, she would have stayed with me with whatever I had. But is was not true.
She married the guy. But it wasn't penis size that she left me for. It was for the so very small bank account I had.
I try to get it enlarge it. But it just wasn't worth it because she would probably find out that this guys size was big, but the things that really mattered were not there.
So be it penis or a bank account, if they leave you or not satisfied with what you have, then let her go out and find a guy with a bigger one....I heard the majority of women prefer a larger one much more than a small one. But if she is in love with you, she will love you even when your size is so small that you are in debt.
And so if a bank account makes some girls cheat because they feel you don't have enough money, then isn't about the the same as her leaving you for another penis. And always remember that there is always a richer guy around the corner and if you have a 4" penis like mine, there is a 97% chance that if she married or cheated with another guy, he would be 1.5 inches longer than me and 1 inch thicker than me. So there has to be more than money and a penis to make two people have the love to stay faithful through out a relationship and finally marriage.
How do you know that you married the right spouse. When they marry you and know that except for adultery, beating, or things in that category, divorce is not an option and doesn't exist. This is called two people that have made a real commitment. Not a convenient commitment..

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I see that I have 34 votes up and 34 votes down. I'd like to talk to you guys that are having trouble with my info.I spent so much time suffering,studying, listening to girls, and experimenting on my wife.
But I will tell you one thing. If you go to these girly sites and read what these teens and 20 year old say, you are looking for a beating.
But look at the logic. Did you ever hear of a guy breaking up with a girl because her vagina was too small. There are girls with a condition that happens when a girl is nervous. They have trouble fitting in a tampon.But there are truly girls with small vaginas.
Now I happen to think that us guys think more about the act of sex more than girls.Girls like to have emotions and romance along with their sex. Did you ever hear a guy say, this girl was really cute and we had a blast together. But I don't think I am going to stay with her because her vagina is too small, and her boobs are also small.
Maybe some guys think to themselves that there are girls that turn them off when they take off their clothes. But gosh, if you are comfortable with her personality and SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING IN BED, the things that might turn you off about her body may not make much of a difference. Of course I'm married and I don't date anymore. But at 53,it is pretty difficult for me to find any girls that would
turn me off except if she smelled, or had warts(well we could discuss the warts if it was for a relationship) or because of my small size, I couldn't fit in.
But if you guys are having trouble with the info in my posting, bring it up and I'd like to here what you have to say. Oh and girls love toys
if they can get past their own pride!

what u say there now catfish?

did you know gucci man has 9 cars?

i am 17 years old and my penis is very small and frail. my ex girlfrieb=nd boke up with me because i told her i had a 7 inch penis which was the truth...... but its abpout as wide as my index finger. i tried stuffing cotton in my penis to make it wider but that just made me have to go to the hospital and have surgery. i just want to know if there is anyway i can make my package wider?

you can have fat inserted and it will make your penis wider. but the healthier way is just to wait

RealityChex wrote:

_[removed]_ wrote:

this is WRONG. im 15 and weigh 220 pounds and have a 34 inch waist and although really, this guy probably needs to loose some weight, you shouldnt make assumptions and possibly offend him

Hello , I have sex so much time that why my penis was smaller than before. So how can I make it like before?

exercise a lot and stop eating sweet and oil too much.i am fat my myself but i weigh 58 now

What the heck you are 13 why are you even thinking about this,Son focus on other things instead of that,okay.