I haven't gone to see the doctor yet but earlier today i turned to reach for the phone and all of a sudden there was a sharp pain all around and in my bellybutton. I cannot stand up straight, fetal position is comfortable. I feel like I am going to vomit, and when I sneezed I almost hit the floor. Anyone else have this or had it diagnosed? I am starting to think hernia but not positive yet. Going to call a doctor in the morning hopefully I'll get in. I've seen a discussion like this already but no one had any real answers. 

Also I am not pregnant and I can tell this isn't 'cramps' I know how those feel. I am currently three days into my period. I have had cysts before so I know it isn't a cyst. 

RitaMarie wrote:

RitaMarie wrote:

I also get this pain, got it now actually. Its terrible. I have had it since childhood and there has been no pattern. Been to the doctors but have had no answers. This is SORE, what is it? How can we get to the bottom of this pain.
I went to the gynae on Thursday and my ovaries are fine, been to doc and he treated me for bladder infection (didnt even do a wee test)
So I know its not from my ovaries, had gall bladder removed so I know its not that.... What can it be and how can I prevent it??? Please HELP

Hey guys! I know this was posted a while ago but I figured I would share what I know. I have been getting this since I can remember. Have you tried urinating during this pain? If its close to impossible to urinate when your belly button is hurting, you probably have what I have. I have been to the doctors and nobody knew what it was. Found one who has heard of it and supposedly at birth your umbilical cord can attach itself to your bladder or intestine, instead of wherever else it's supposed to attach.  This runs in my family... My dad, aunts and grandfather has had it. My dads is attached to his bladder and intestineand now it's causing problems! Might wanna ask about it! Hope this was helpful!