Hi. I am 14 years old and have had intense pain in my lower abdomen when I lay on my stomach for no more than 5 mins. It's been this way ever since I can remember and I was wondering if I should see a doctor about this. When I wake up in the morning after sleeping face down, or get up after laying on my stomach, I feel sick to my stomach and have a constant sharp pain that doesn't go away until I go to the bathroom. Any ideas on what this could be? Is it important enough to see a doctor? Thanks for the help :)

Does the pain go away after defecation or urinating?

Where do you feel this pain, is this sharp, dull, mild ?

After I wake up with these pains, it usually doesnt start to feel better until I have diarrhea. The pains are pretty sharp and sudden. i feel the pains towards my lower abdomen, and more to the right side than the left.

Do you have this diarrhea daily or just after eating certain food the day before? Do you have food diary ?
Have you ever been tested for food intolerance?
How is your stomach react to diary ?
is there any food that make you feel bad ?

i am lactose intolerant. But i dont think that being lactose intolerant has anything to do with this pain.

Why do you think that ? Lactose intolerance can cause a lot of symptoms including diarrhea and low abdominal pain. First try to cut diary products completely for the period of the couple of weeks, just to see it there is any change in you pain and bowel pattern. Also keep in mind that lactose is almost everywhere, especially in processed food, even in potato chips. Try to illuminate all processed food for a couple of weeks, stay on unprocessed meat, veggies and fruits . But saying all of it does not mean that you have to be checked by doctor,. There are a lot of other possible causes for you problem

" ...But saying all of it does not mean that you have to be checked by doctor..."

Sorry, meant that saying all that I said, does not mean that you do NOT have to be checked by doctor.