im 30 years old and i am having a sharp pain under my right breast and it is also near my private area and it also hurts when i breath, cough, sneeze, when i move to the right and it is sore.

Hi me too, and after 2 years a whole host of other symptoms have appeared to where the discomfort is such that I go days without sleep literally, if you find the cause of your pain pls let me know...

2 years are very long period, but have you considered going to test your self for cancer? This is something that should not spoused to be taken as granted. can you give us some more details about your condition? Please keep us posted.

Have you actually seen a doctor for these issues or have you been suffering through them? I think that if you have persistent pain like that, it'd be a good idea to see a doctor to see what solutions are available to you. There have to be some options for treatment like surgery or something like that, and if there isn't surgery available, then there could at least be painkillers. Keep us posted.

To Guest and Cherokimslm: When a pain appears under the breast a LOT of times it can be associated with a pulled muschle from the back!!!! o.O Believe it or not! Women especially carry all of their tension in their neck and upper back, and a lot of times - including poor posture, sitting at a desk all day, or breast weight, can really make the problem worse. Before getting Cancer in your mind!!! Try and get a massage for your back and under arms! Hopefully you both have had an Xray - just to determine that nothing bad is going on, PLUS if you have any curvature of the spine also.

Another thing came to my mind, if you have had a bad cold or flu recently you could have pluracy! It is an infection of the lining of your lung, and is EXCRUCIATING!!! That needs MAJOR antibiotics! There is also a pulled rib! A cracked Rib! Inflamation of a rib joint etc. There are SO many reasons why we can have pain in the rib and breathing areas of our bodies. So I would definitely suggest getting and Xray or an ultrasound, just to see if there is a problem either with joints or bones etc. Your doctor might just put you on muschle relaxants! But I'm a great believer in massage and stretching. Like I've stated in other posts, always start out with the lowest common denominator and then work your way up. Not the other way around OK? Good luck and let us know how things are going.