i've had a sore throat for a while, mostly from smoking weed quite often.. along with that the left side of my throat has been feeling funny for atleast 6 months now..

anyways, 2 days ago I woke up with a sore throat and upon getting up and breathing I notice a real sharp pain in the same area thats been feeling funny. It's hard to pin point exactly but it feels like its to the left of my adams apple and the pain kinda radiates on the left side all the way up and down, sometimes almost feeling like just below my tonsils.

im guessing its my trachea, and may be irritated from smoking, but i havent smoked in 5 days now and this started on the 4th day of not smoking. i got some anti-biotics from the docs and taking those but any of you have any idea?

hurts to swallow and breathe, especially with my head tilted up. whats funny though is if i put my chin down to my neck and breathe the pain subsides :S

Did you ever figure out what the pain was? Or did it clear up? I am having the same exact symptoms! When I tilt my head down, the pain stops and everything!

i just got out of the doc office for the same thing. You may have Llaryngitus, which is prob wrse case senario, or jus simple onfection thst can become chronic if not rested properly. Try to shut down the voice, throat for awhile and get some THC pills or eatables even to take the edge off. Anti biotics didnt wrk well ( for me) however rest was the main thing. also try not to eat or drink anything Acidic as the inflamation will continue and never get better. but the main thing for me was stop burnin for a bit