Should bunion surgery be done before the bunion progresses and causes more disfigurement?

Hello Guest.... I would tend to agree that your bunion surgery should be done as soon as possible.  It is always good to get to things like this early before they get any worse. You wouldn't want any more disfigurement by them or other problems that could arise.  How bad is your bunion or were you referring to someone else needing the surgery? 

Has anyone else have bunion surgery?  Did you wait to have it and did it cause any disfigurement to your foot?  How long before you had complete healing from it?  Would you have had your surgery done earlier had you had the chance to do it over again?

Hi! Im 13 and yes I know im young but I had bunion surgery in July. Im a dancer and it hurt when it was dancing so I got surgery. You should definently do it before it gets worse. It does take a while to heal but today im back dancing and im doing even better. Good Luck!