I could use advice on potty training my 2 year old son??

Dont ever get upset or mad. If you do it will cause a set back. With my son the pull up pants felt to much like a diaper so he could not use them. I got him a bunch of underwear with his favorite characters on them so he didnt want to pee or poop on them. I didnt use a potty chair and just got him a set to sit on the toilet. Get down on his level and explain that he is becoming a big boy so he needs to start using the big boy potty. No matter where you are at if he has to pee let him pee. My son loved to pee off our back deck, on my car tires, on a tree etc. Sometimes it can be a little embarrassing but it really helps them by keeping them from having an accident in there pants. What really helped my son a lot with peeing in the middle was he would go to the bathroom with daddy and pee together into the toilet. Start slowly by only doing it during the day and diapers at night. Once he has it down during the day then slowly start the night. When you start at night try not to give him anything to drink an hour before bed and make sure he pees right before bed. I had my son fully potty trained in a week both day and night. Some boys have a harder time potty training so find what works best for you. If he likes books get a few potty training books to read throughout the day. If he likes videos they have some great potty training movies or what I did for my son was we watched youtube videos while he sat on the toilet waiting for him to poop. Once he heard the first splash he loved to poop in the potty. Now at 4 and half he still says bye poopy as he flushes the toilet. Make it fun by starting a sticker chart, get a fish bowl and put cotton balls in it everytime he uses the bathroom and then when its full go get ice cream or a toy,  or put cheerios in the toilet to give him something to aim at. Good Luck

Don't worry ,there are kids that take longer..that happened to my oldest son..and he learnedlater!! what i would suggest is to try to make games, read lots of stories, ,,,i dowloaded a great app called potty training learning with the animals....my son loved it and help him a lot!

You can try this.this could help you.We tried the method talked about potty training learning with the animals app...  Can really recommend it!