I have been diagnosed with 2 torn Labrums. I am going to have shoulder operation.
My question is will I ever bench press again, what can I expect after the operation?
I would like to know who the best surgeon is, because I’ve been told that if you get the wrong surgeon you can have a slower shoulder recovery. I need advice.

I’ll give you some advice on shoulder surgery. I have been diagnosed with a torn labrum in both shoulders few months ago. My main concern was the pain, and secondly how long I would be off work. I work on a computer all day so it isn't physically strenuous. I have had my labrum repaired in both shoulders and it was very painful. The labrum is connected to the bicep tendon, so after the surgery you are not allowed to lift anything "heavier than a plate" for a few weeks. I was a different because I have extremely loose joints. If you are not one of us loose people, you should have a fairly simple recovery.