My daughter is 14, and I recently found out that she tried cannabis with a group of friends. I don't necessarily think that cannabis is terrible, but I do know that I am now scared to death about the future - what if my dear daughter decides to try other drugs? So, I want to be clear with her and tell her all about the side effects that different drugs can cause, both immediate and long term. Can anybody recommend a good website for this?

I can relate to your daughter somewhat. I'm 16 in highschool going to be a junior next year and I recently tried smoking weed for the first time 3 days ago with my friend. Most do it to try and fit in but I just tried it because I was always curious about it. I guess if your worried about her trying something worse then talk to her about it? I dont really know of any websites but you can always try googling the effects of what drugs do to someone.